About The Bar
Dolan’s is a laid back bar nestled in the small town of Ridley Park, PA. We are the quintessential Irish American Dive Bar. For over 65 years Dolan’s has thrived because of one reason, the great patrons who are just like our family.
St. Paddy’s Day Celebrations
Why Drink at Dolan’s?
We know you have a lot of choices when when it comes to choosing a bar, so here’s a few reasons to consider stopping by and finding out for yourself why Dolan’s is the only real option. We offer for your convenience and pleasure:
- An unique and laid back atmosphere that needs to be experienced in order to be understood, home to a diverse multi-generational crowd, the cleanest taps on the East Coast, 7 television screens, 2 dart boards and a handful of friends you didn’t know you had.
- A wide variety of draft and take out beers, including many craft brews as well as the usual suspects.
- Take out is available in 6-18 packs, 22oz. and 40oz.
- A slew of extra curricular activities including: men’s and lady’s darts, lady’s softball, quizzo, open mic night, free tarot card readings and more.
- We never close early.
- We really never close early.
Over the Years
Pictured: Pat Sr., Irma and PJ Dolan
Dolan’s opens it’s doors and the fun begins. Odd Fact: It was originally twice as big, occupying what is now the R Park Tavern (formally Maury’s).
2020 and Beyond
Into the Future
Don’t Miss out
Sign up for the Dolan’s Booze and Newsletter today.
We promise to only send you emails with our top shelf content.